If you are looking for the best cards that offer no interest and a 0% APR until 2019, then you’re in luck. There are cards out there that fit this description. Many of these cards also offer rewards and incentives such as cash back to sweeten the deal even more. Some cards even have extras that they throw in just because.
Extras such as free Equifax scores and cash back on the stuff you buy all the time like gas and groceries. Depending on what you want your card to do for you, there are many out there that will fit your needs and lifestyle. So if you are looking for a card that is interest-free, no annual fee, or 0% APR until 2019 look no further.
The Best No Annual Fee Card
Cards that offer no annual fee are helpful to you because they are much cheaper to use, and you could look into how these cards will help you build your credit. You will need to ask, “how often do these cards report to the credit bureaus,” and you might look into how the card can help you get more for your money. How do you get the most out of using these cards? You must use all the steps below to make these cards more valuable residents of your wallet.
Cards That Offer No Annual Fee
Cards that offer no annual fee are often meant to give you more buying power, but you are not expected to spend more money on these cards. You will find that you could use these cards to save money, and you might use these cards because you make specific purchases with them. How do you get the most out of using these cards? You make a plan for your purchases so that you can buy the right things with these cards. The cards help you organize your purchases, and you will never pay a fee for the privilege.
The Card That Offers You More
- The Citi Double Cash Card actually lets you earn cash back not once but twice. With this card, you get an unlimited 1% back on your purchases, and then you even get an extra 1% as you pay for your purchases. This card offers 0% Intro APR on all balance transfers for up to 18 months, and it has no annual fee, no first late fee, and you get extended purchase protection as well.
- The Citi Simplicity Card has an into rewards rate with 0% APR on purchases made and has balance transfers for 21 months. It also has no penalty fees, no late fees, and no annual fees.
More Cards With More Cashback Rewards
- The Barclaycard CashForward World MasterCard offers 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase made and a 5% cash reward redemption bonus as well. It has a 15 month 0% introductory APR for every balance transfer made within 45 days of the account opening. It even comes with a $200 cash reward bonus when you spend $1,000 in purchases 90 days from the sign-up date. If you make a lot of purchase with your credit card this is a good one since it won’t be hard or take long to get the bonus.
- The Discover it Cashback Match card will automatically match all the cash back that you’ve earned at the end of the first year you have had the card. The Discover it Cashback Match card offers zero percent annual percentage rate on balance transfers and purchases for 14 months.
- The Chase Freedom card earns 5% cash back on rotating quarterly bonus categories. It also gives you 1% everywhere else. The Chase Freedom Unlimited card will get you a $150 bonus when you spend $500 on purchases within 90 days of signing up.
Zero APR Credit Cards
- The Citi Diamond Preferred Card offers a 21-month zero percent intro annual percentage rate on balance transfers and purchases. It has no annual fee, and it has additional perks such as a personal concierge service, free monthly Equifax scores, is interest-free and extended warranty protection.
- The Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit card earns 1% cash back wherever you shop. With this card, you can earn 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs and 3% on gas for the initial $2,500 in combined purchases in the first quarter. Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card has no yearly fee, no interest, no changing categories and offers a 10% customer bonus each time you redeem cash back into your Bank of America account.
- The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card offers a $200 cash rewards bonus when you make a $1,000 purchases or purchases in the first three months. The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card also offers an unlimited 1.5% in cash rewards. The Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Cardis a solid credit card. It also offers a zero percent intro annual percentage rate that applies to any purchases and balance transfers for the initial 18 months of having the Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Card.
The customer care team behind these cards will give you the help that you need, and you will find that they are easy to call at any time. You might send them an email for questions, or you could live chat with the company. How often do these cards report to the credit bureaus? You can ask them if they have a specific reporting plan, or you could use the card because they help you make purchases for much less money. You will find that you could use the cards with help from the customer care team because they might do things for you that you cannot do yourself.
How do you get the most out of using these cards? You can use them to make special purchases, and you have to use the customer care team for some of the larger purchases that are needed. Someone who wants to use the card to travel or book accommodations should make certain that they speak to the people who can do this on their behalf. It is a simple thing to do, and you could even rent a car, buy large Christmas presents, or book a concert or big game ticket.
The Card Has A Logo That Benefits You
The card has a logo that benefits you, and the logo is actually much more powerful than the bank itself. Ask the company on the logo if they have their own program that would help you save money, and you will find that they will save you money because they have access to cheaper travel or cheaper tickets. They might have their own rewards programs, or they might have discount programs that are set up through certain merchants.
Merchant discounts are helpful to you because they allow you to save a little money on something that you would have bought anyways. You could ask which merchants are a part of their program, and those merchants will help you more when you are in the store. You might get into special store events, and you could go to special parties for the store where you are allowed to make purchases that are helpful to you. You will also find that you can call the merchant to use your card because they allow you to save more money on each purchase.
Your credit will improve a lot over the course of time, and you must ask, “how often do these cards report to the credit bureaus?” You have to see if the card has a program that will start you slowly so that you can gain purchasing power over time. You will see your credit score rise over time, and you will notice that the company is reporting with secured credit in some cases. They keep your credit rising, and they provide you with a report that makes things look better. You can keep the first card open even if you are getting another card, and you will use the cards for their own purposes. However, you will get reporting for both cards to improve your credit.
How Long Do The Interest Rates Last?
You must check on the interest rates for each card because they do not always last that long. You might only get a couple months out of these cards, and you have to be sure that you have looked into the card programs because some might give you six or nine months on a low interest rate because you have to make a payment. This is a very simple way for you to manage your money, and you will save a lot of money in the process. Be certain that you have checked on the interest rate every time you get a new card, or you might call the company for help if they have a program you might want to get a better overall interest rate.
The credit cards that you are taking out should help you save money, and they will provide you with a simple way to keep your credit rising over time. You will notice that your credit is improving with help from secured credit, and you might look at cards that help you with special reporting program that improve your credit faster. You do not pay an annual fee for this privilege, and you will notice that most of the cards in this style allow your some sort of concierge service that can be used in the future.